Yikes! Where did the time go?
A few of these pictures are a little bit out of order. Forgive me for not fixing my mistake, but I don't feel like going back and deleting these pictures and then putting them in order again. It takes too long, and I don't have time!
During the second week of August, we traveled to Love's Landing (an aviation community) in Florida. Jordan's parents moved there and we went to go see their new home.
Here is Lizzie walking around one of Grancy's coffee tables.
An upclose picture of our girl!
First time tasting a lemon.
Now the next two pictures should have been posted first, as these are the ones I took a few hours before we left for Florida. These are pictures of Lizzie taking her first steps! Which happens to be in my classroom! The day we were leaving to travel to Florida, I took Lizzie into school with me to set up my classroom. I was taking down desks, when I thought I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Lizzie take a step (using no hands) between a few desks. I talked myself out of what I thought I saw, but then she took three more steps!!!! I was shocked! I quickly called Jordan and then my folks to let them know the news! As I was talking to my parents, Lizzie took another six steps! I was so proud of her and so glad I was able to see her take her steps. For the remainder of my time at school, I kept my camera pulled out ready to take a picture of her walking- but that little stinker decided that she wasn't going to take anymore steps without holding on!
Now the next two pictures should have been posted first, as these are the ones I took a few hours before we left for Florida. These are pictures of Lizzie taking her first steps! Which happens to be in my classroom! The day we were leaving to travel to Florida, I took Lizzie into school with me to set up my classroom. I was taking down desks, when I thought I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Lizzie take a step (using no hands) between a few desks. I talked myself out of what I thought I saw, but then she took three more steps!!!! I was shocked! I quickly called Jordan and then my folks to let them know the news! As I was talking to my parents, Lizzie took another six steps! I was so proud of her and so glad I was able to see her take her steps. For the remainder of my time at school, I kept my camera pulled out ready to take a picture of her walking- but that little stinker decided that she wasn't going to take anymore steps without holding on!
So Lizzie took her first steps on Monday, August 8th, 2011!! 12-months old!!
Cruising around the classroom.
She is on a mission in this one!

The night before I turned 31, Hurricane Irene came through NC. Raleigh just received rain and some high winds, but nothing terrible. We went to my parents' house for my birthday celebration, and on our way back home I saw a break in the clouds and saw a pretty sunset. I love sunsets, and this was such a beautiful one! I thought this was a great way to end 30 years!

On my birthday, Lizzie had a play date! Lizzie and I met this wonderful family over the summer. Ms. Andrea and her daughter, Coraline (who is 2 months older than Lizzie). They came over to our house! Coraline is so cute!! And I think Lizzie enjoys having someone her age to play with.

I have no idea what they were pointing at, but I thought this was a cute picture of these two precious girls.
The night before I turned 31, Hurricane Irene came through NC. Raleigh just received rain and some high winds, but nothing terrible. We went to my parents' house for my birthday celebration, and on our way back home I saw a break in the clouds and saw a pretty sunset. I love sunsets, and this was such a beautiful one! I thought this was a great way to end 30 years!
On my birthday, Lizzie had a play date! Lizzie and I met this wonderful family over the summer. Ms. Andrea and her daughter, Coraline (who is 2 months older than Lizzie). They came over to our house! Coraline is so cute!! And I think Lizzie enjoys having someone her age to play with.
I have no idea what they were pointing at, but I thought this was a cute picture of these two precious girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment