Saturday, August 06, 2011

Water Baby

What has Lizzie been up to lately? Well, take a look!

Lizzie received a water table from her Grancy and Grandpa for her birthday. She loooooves it!

Here are photos of her playing with her water table.





Such a happy girl!







Last Saturday (July 30th), Lizzie, my mom, and I went to Ocean Isle beach. We stayed there for an entire week and had such a good time!



On our first night there, we ate at a restaurant called, "Sharky's". Lizzie was up past her bedtime, but was still as content as ever sitting at the table while her granny and I had a bite to eat.





We went to Calabash, NC almost every day. Calabash, NC is known as the "Seafood Capital of the World"- or maybe it's the US- I'm unsure. Every seafood restaurant we ate at was good though!




Here is a photo of Lizzie and I outside at one of the restaurants.



My mom, Lizzie, and I on the beach. My camera's lens was a bit fogged up due to all the humidity.



Granny and Lizzie!



Jordan came down on Friday (August 5th) to celebrate our 5-year wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been 5 years!




When he got to Ocean Isle, we went on the beach and he showed Lizzie how to dig in the sand.



Jordan helping his girl walk on the beach. Again, this is a terrible photo due to my camera's lens fogging up because of all the humidity. Lizzie loved, loved, LOVED the beach! She really enjoyed walking around in the waves.







Come back soon!




Posted by Monica (on Jordan's account)

No comments: