Over Thanksgiving break, Lizzie received a present from her "cousin" Natalie. It was this adorable bear outfit. Of course it was a size 3-6 month, and Lizzie at 4-months old was already in 6-9 month clothes! The outfit came with a sleeper outfit (which didn't fit) but the bear part of the outfit did. So one morning, I decided to dress her up in one of her 6-9 month outfits and slip the bear outfit over it. I figured I needed to do this before she outgrew the bear part too! Lizzie was a trooper and participated in my dressing-up party. Obviously after I saw how stinkin' cute she looked in this bear costume, I had to snap a few pictures- for not only myself, but for her "cousin" Natalie and Natalie's momma- Ellen. :)
My beary cute baby girl!
My cute little munchkin! We were trying out headbands and I just got camera happy.
Sitting by her Christmas palm tree. No, I didn't put up a real tree this year. I know- I feel like such a scrooge for not putting up a real tree for Lizzie's FIRST Christmas. But we were in Florida, this was on sale at Bealls, and I thought, "Hey, let's be different this year and get a palm tree. There weren't any pine trees in Bethlehem anyways. There were palm trees!" So there you have it- voila! A Christmas palm tree. Next year we can get a real tree and Lizzie can decorate her palm tree. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment