During our trip to Florida, we had our good friend Ellen take our family picture. Natalie (her daughter and our "niece") was talented at making Lizzie smile. (Thank goodness!)
Here are a few pictures that Ellen took of our new little family of three!
I just love Lizzie's little face in this one! She loves Natalie so!
A picture of the three of us with Natalie on our last night in Florida. I look really rough- but hey in my defense I had a daughter that wouldn't nap the entire time we were in Florida. I'll admit though that she did really well for going without a nap.
During our trip to Florida, Elizabeth was able to meet her "cousin" Natalie. Natalie was GREAT at making Elizabeth smile! Of course, Natalie is great at making anybody smile! :) Jordan and I are having a hard time comprehending the fact that Natalie is 7-years old now. ::sigh:: When did she start growing up?!
Here are pictures of Natalie holding Lizzie for the first time. Natalie was so funny. After her mom and I were finished taking photos of these two, Natalie announced "Can someone take Lizzie please? She's really heavy!"
Lizzie on Thanksgiving Day. 4-months old!
All the ladies went shopping on "Black Friday", while the men folk played with airplanes all day (boring!). We went inside this expensive decorating shop and there was a giant ornament in front of a giant Santa. Ellen thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of our girls by these two over-priced works of art. I couldn't agree more, so while the employees of the shop weren't looking, we had Lizzie and Natalie pose for a great picture! The ornament and Santa might have been expensive, but this picture of these two adorable girls is PRICELESS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment