Friday, December 24, 2010

Lizzie Meets Santa!

So once Thanksgiving day is said and done, I always start chomping at the bit for Christmas. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and since this is Lizzie's first Christmas, I felt like I needed to make this Christmas very special. One of the first things I felt we needed to do to start off the Christmas season right, was to have Lizzie meet/visit Santa Claus. I love Santa, and I always have! Who can resist that jolly, chubby man who delivers gifts to good little girls and boys all over the world? He's got such a big heart! And he loves kids! What's not to like?

So on December 5th, we bundled our little angel up tight (It was COLD that day!) and drove to see Santa- who happened to be visiting my favorite shopping center in Raleigh- North Hills! When we got there- guess what?! NO lines, NO screaming children, we didn't have to pay to see him and/or to get our picture taken with him, and he was SO personable (duh- It's SANTA)! He even let me get a picture with him and Lizzie. :) Lizzie did a pretty good job with meeting Santa too. She didn't cry, wimper, or let out a scream. She was perfect! Of course, Santa was real gentle with Lizzie- so I think that helped. :)

Santa with his two biggest fans! No, Daddy didn't want to be in the picture. Party pooper!


Lizzie and Santa. I LOVE this photo of them!
Checking out some other baby who was screaming his head off. Glad it wasn't Lizzie, but I'm sure we'll get to experience that some day soon. :)

No comments: