Saturday, October 09, 2010

11 Weeks Old....and Counting!!

Yes, we know! It has been awhile!!!! Time certainly flies when you are having fun and staying busy!! We can't believe how fast the time has gone so far, and how Lizzie is just a few weeks shy of turning 3 months old. We keep saying, "Really?!! She can't be that age yet!"....but sure enough....she is! YIKES!!!!

So every day that I come home from work, Lizzie and I spend a few minutes of our afternoons on our tummy. She was squawking up a storm yesterday, and I just snapped a few pictures of her gabbing away while on her tummy.

"Whatcha doing with that thing Mommy?"


"I LOVE talking! I think you are right Mommy! I bet you that I am going to be quite the talker someday."

"Are you still taking my picture?!?!"


A favorite game that Lizzie and I like to play together is "Airplane". I was a little hesitant about trying this activity with her, because I was afraid her neck muscles were not quite strong enough- but no worries! Elizabeth has a strong neck and does a fantastic job holding up her head while we play. Daddy was trying to snap a picture of her smiling, but we were unsuccessful. She REALLY does like this game!
Playing airplane.

Well that is all the recent photos of our little girl, but don't you worry because, we are off to the Farmer's Market to go buy a pumpkin for our 'lil punkin!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: