Saturday, September 25, 2010

7 weeks, 8 weeks, and 2 months old!!!!

This is a picture of me a few days before I turned 2 months old. I am 8 weeks in this picture. My mommy wanted to snap a picture of me in a 3 to 6 month outfit. She says I am growing up right before her eyes. My favorite things to do lately are: Play in my gym (kick like crazy and bat at my toys), squeal and coo at the top of my lungs, smile at my mommy and daddy, and swing in my swing.
Smiling for my mommy!! 2 months old.
Such a serious face. 2 months old!!
Mommy taking my 2 month picture in my bouncer.

2 months old!!
2-Month Check-up Stats:

13 pounds and 12 ounces!

25 and 1/2 inches long!!

I'm kinda bored in this photo.

My mommy loves to take pictures of me when I'm smiling. She thinks I have the cutest smile in the world. Here I am- 8 weeks old- and just smiling away while playing with my mommy on my gym.

We actually had just got back from an afternoon doctor's appointment for my mommy. My mommy wanted to spend some time with me, and placed me on my gym. She turned out the musical, light-up toy on my gym, and realized that I was actually paying attention to it! She grabbed the camera, because this was the first time that I started to pay attention to things that light-up.
I have soooooo much fun kicking the toys on my gym.


8 weeks old. My parents and I went over to my Granny and Grandpa Halder's house last weekend. My grandpa is holding me in both of the following photos. My mommy was trying to take a picture of me smiling. I made her work for that smile too! Here I am studying the camera.



Finally a smile (8 weeks).


The following photos are from the fly-in that my Grandma and Grandpa Normark hosted on September 11th. I am 7 weeks old in them.

A picture of my daddy taking up another person in one of the family's airplanes. I can't wait until he takes me on my first airplane ride.


This is a picture of the guy who did a few aerobatics at the fly-in. Pretty neat, huh?!


A photo of my mommy and me at the fly-in. I love this photo of us!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

she is soooo so cute ! no surprize there!

ashley