I asked Jordan to take a picture of me by the crib and cradle so we can show baby Elizabeth some day.
Here is a picture of my pregnant belly at 39 and 1/2 weeks.
Here is another photo of me by the crib and cradle. Again, I'm 39 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. Only six more days until my due date!!
People have told me to be patient, that she's just comfy and cozy in there. I'm sure she is, but we would really like to have her in our arms. Every day Jordan asks me, "When are you going to have my baby?" We're both trying our hardest to be patient as we can be. But it is soooo hard! Oh well! She'll be here soon, and all we are asking for is a safe delivery and a very healthy baby girl!
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
pregnancy suits you. you like super! hang in there mama!
Post a Comment