The lady stitched a label on the back of the quilt that says: "To Monica and Elizabeth with Love". Jill wanted the lady to say that because the quilt was designed by everybody at the shower. I find that SO sweet!
This is what the fabric looks like on the back of the quilt. Lots of African animals. Perfect!
A close-up on the border- which is on the backside of the quilt.
This is a picture of the entire front-side of the quilt. Again- I didn't have anybody at our house to hold this up for me so I could take a picture (Jordan is busy at the apartments working). And even though the floors are very well cleaned- there was no way I was going to put this quilt on my floor to take a picture of it. I didn't want my dogs stepping on it!
I believe there are 30 quilt squares. I tried my best to take a photo of each quilt square without taking millions of pictures- so I took the pictures of the quilt squares in groups. So everyone's quilt square is on this blog. You might have to click on each of the photos to make it bigger for you to see.
Thank you to everyone for helping to make such a beautiful quilt!!!! Your quilting skills are amazing. Elizabeth and I will treasure this quilt always!! THANK YOU!!!!
Hopefully the next update will consist of baby Elizabeth's arrival. Yay! Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed that she comes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment