Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introducing Elizabeth Marie Normark!!!!

Jordan and I would love to announce the birth of our daughter, Elizabeth Marie Normark!!!! We are thrilled that she is here, and already our lives seem more complete. Our little family! I love it. By the way, I am on Jordan's account, and not my own because I feel like I need to post this material quickly due to it being almost time for Elizabeth to wake-up and feed.

A picture of me checking into the hospital on Wednesday evening, July 21st, at 41 weeks. The next morning, Thursday, July 22nd, I was given Pitocin to help me start labor.



The last photo of Jordan and I as it being, "Just the TWO of us!"



Our first moments with OUR sweet, little girl!!!!

Stats:


Born: July 22, 2010 at 11:38 p.m.
Weight: 8 pounds, 4 ounces
Length: 21.5 inches









Elizabeth's Visitors....Her Grandparents!!!!




No comments: