Here are a few photos of Baby Elizabeth's nursery!! The cradle (by the window) is a family heirloom. My Uncle Jimmy made that for me when I was a baby. It will actually go into our room, but for now it is staying put in her
nursery, until the day we bring her home from the hospital.
Looking into Baby Elizabeth's nursery from the hallway:

A picture of the changing table and the bookcase:

A picture of Baby Elizabeth's crib and the wall-hanging my mom made for her. Note: There is a needle point artwork that has a blue frame around it. My mom actually made that for me when I was a baby.

A closer look at the wall hanging that my mom quilted for Baby Elizabeth. It is SO gorgeous!!!! I'm so glad my mom did that for her.

Well, I'm officially considered full-term, so we are even more excited about Baby Elizabeth making her presence. On Thursday (June 24
th), we have our 37-week doctor's appointment. Our doctor couldn't tell if Elizabeth was heads up or heads down last week, so she has us scheduled for an ultrasound. We really hope she is heads down, but we are so tickled that we get to see her again. I hope to be able to post photos of what she looks like at 37 weeks on Thursday.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
You've done a super job. love love love it. :) oh for sweet memories to come with your baby gilr !!!!
Post a Comment