Thursday, April 01, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant!

This week I am 25 weeks pregnant and enjoying every minute! Unfortunately, I have been sick this week with a bad cold/sinus infection. I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and got put on a low-dose antibiotic and Mucinex. I hope to feel much better soon. It is not fun being sick- especially when you're pregnant, and can't take much medication to help you out. Ugh! Anyways, this is not the prettiest picture of me, but I literally handed the camera to Jordan- as we were on our way to our weekly Grapes dine-out night (Grapes is an airplane pilot group)- and we were running late. I ran to get in position and he quickly snapped the picture- and this is the image you get. At least the scenery is pretty! Anyways, I hope you are enjoying some nice springtime weather like we are. :)



1 comment:

Mrs. Mom said...

you are looking great. she will be here in no time...enjoy those dinner nights with your husband, it will be a party of THREE soon!