Sunday, January 31, 2010

Raleigh's Snow Day!

Late Friday evening, a Winter snowstorm blew into Raleigh. By the time Saturday afternoon rolled around, we had about 5 to 6 inches of snow. It's beautiful to look at. Jordan and I took our pick-up out yesterday around mid-day and explored Raleigh. There were hardly any cars out because the roads were not very well cleared off. In fact our neighborhood's road remains unclear even today, which has me wondering if we'll have school tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures that we took of our snowy drive.
A photo of downtown Raleigh:


We drove by our "new" apartments (they're new to us) to make sure everything looked ok. I could only fit eight units in the camera lens, so you are unable to see all 16 units.


Our rental house:


Jordan wanted to take a picture of me and our future-child in front of our snow-covered home. I'm 16 weeks pregnant in this picture. You can't really see my belly too well, because I am wearing an extra-large shirt and a coat. I did my best to push my coat back, as well as pull my shirt back enough to hopefully see my belly, but I don't think I did a good enough job. Jordan and I know that he/she is there though- and I think that's all that really matters. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: