Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Funny Photo of Tina PLUS 16 Weeks Pregnant and Counting!

This past week, Jordan and I trimmed Tina. Yes, it takes two of us to trim her. She squirms and jumps around and we don't want to accidentally cut off one of her ears! We had left her untrimmed for quite awhile, and when we were finished we had piles and piles of Tina's hair everywhere! Jordan thought it would be funny to push all the hair together and make it look like a dog got squashed on our floor. He took a picture of it and so the picture below is of Jordan's artwork, appropriately titled "Squashed Tina". My man is sooo talented!


Before Jordan and I took our little snowy adventure yesterday, I took a few pictures of our precious "little one" who is growing away in my belly. I am 16 weeks in these photos. Tomorrow, I turn 17 weeks...AND in ten days (but who's counting?!) we will have our second ultrasound and will hopefully, hopefully find out if Baby Normark is a boy or a girl. Jordan is really hoping for a boy. Although I don't really have a preference (because I know I will love him or her no matter what....and I know Jordan will too), I am rooting for a bundle of pink. Hey! I gotta keep the playing field even!









1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVE the squashed tina !! ha ! and you are cute preggers ! :)