Sunday, January 03, 2010

And Baby Makes Three...

Jordan and I are ecstatic and cannot wait to meet our little one come July 2010! Baby Normark's expected due date is July 14, 2010 (Bastille Day). We have been very fortunate to hear his or her heartbeat twice (Once on December 3rd and the other on December 17th)! The doctor says that everything looks and sounds great, and we are praying that everything will continue to go as well as it has been so far.

We found out we were expecting, the day after Halloween (November 1st- What a way to start out a month!). I was feeling great up until my "PM morning sickness" kicked in when I was around 6 weeks pregnant (just a week before our trip to Rome) and has been hanging around since. I'm hoping that this will go away soon (as tomorrow I turn 13 weeks) and I can't wait for the day when I will start to enjoy eating food again.

Anyways, we will continue to keep you updated on our little one. As for now here are some photos (Baby and belly shots) for you to enjoy!

Love at first sight! Baby Normark at around 8 1/2 weeks!



Baby Normark at around 8 1/2 weeks, showing his or her heart beat. Baby Normark's heart was beating 171 bpm!!


So tomorrow I turn 13 weeks! I wanted to wait until this Wednesday to tell my 2nd grade team my big news, however Jordan mentioned to me that I'm already showing. Therefore, I might just go ahead and tell them tomorrow, since one of the ladies I work with is pretty observant. I took some photos of myself today to see for myself (if I could tell), and here they are.

This is me at 12 weeks, and 6 days pregnant!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

So stink'n exciting! and yes, you do have an itty bitty bump !! :) enjoy the small bump while it lasts !! LIttle Normark is adorable already.