Next year, I'm going to be 30! NOOOOOOO!!
Jordan took me to "Red Room" for my birthday dinner celebration on Friday night. In case you're not from Raleigh and/or have never heard of it, the "Red Room" is a Spanish tapas restaurant located in downtown Raleigh. We've been there a few times, but have never eaten there. We ended up having a wonderful time and the food was terrific. I'm so glad we went. Yay for "Red Room"!
Here are a few photos from my birthday dinner...
I love Sangria, and while the drinks are a tad pricey there, I went ahead and ordered a white wine Sangria because I just had to have one. I took one photo of my drink with the flash on and then one without it. I just wanted everyone to see how red it is in that place.
A cute picture of me with my man. I love him so much!
On my birthday I received flowers from both my husband and my in-laws. Jordan went out and purchased some orange daisies for me. I absolutely love them! And Jordan's parents sent me Calla Lilies (my favorite type of flower) from ProFlowers.com. This is my first time receiving flowers in the mail. So sweet and so special. They arrived just before I got home from work. When I walked in the door, Jordan had the daisies sitting on the kitchen counter and the "big box" from ProFlowers.com next to them. I wish I had flowers waiting for me at home everyday. I snapped a few photos of the flowers because they were so breathtakingly beautiful and really made me feel loved!
Last night (Saturday) we went to my parents' house for my birthday party. My mom was sweet enough to make a bunch of recipes for me from a Charleston cookbook that I brought back for her from our trip there this past July. The cookbook contains famous recipes from all the really good restaurants in historic downtown Charleston. Fun! Everything was delicious and I got a lot of neat gifts. It was great spending time with the family. I guess turning 29 isn't so bad after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment