Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Kingsley Place gets a New Yard

Our little home on Kingsley Place got a facelift. We decided to landscape the front yard. Jordan did all of the work. My dad gave us advice, and his mom helped pick out plants as well as plant them and spread mulch. The only thing I have done is stated what I wanted, helped design the walkway, pick out and purchase new pots and flowers. Oh- I also took pictures. So no- I don't get any credit. This was all Jordan! And as always, he did a marvelous job and the front yard looks fantastic! Yesterday we went to go run some errands, and as we were backing out of the driveway, I took one look at the place and told Jordan..."I wanna live at that house!" We both started giggling. It really does look good. Thanks to the parents/in-laws help with what to put in our flower beds. We really appreciate it!

This is what the front of the house looked like BEFORE the new landscaping. It's an old picture...but still....Blah!


This is a picture of the demolition of the old landscaping. Jordan borrowed his parents' tractor and ripped up the old stuff with it. The neighbors' grandchildren got a kick out of it and came over to watch one day. It was really cute.






It's starting to come together...


Putting on the finishing touches...





It's finished!!!! Voila! Fantastico!

No comments: