I'm just sharing this recipe for all to use at your convenience. I made it for one of the EAA chapter get-togethers (aka "airplane stuff"...ha ha), and it turned out pretty good. It's originally from the Food & Family Kraft Magazines that I get quarterly. Hope y'all enjoy it as much as other seemed to!
Ingredients:
1 pkg. (2-layer) devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
2/3 cup cold milk, divided
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 jar (7 oz.) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
1/2 cup salted peanuts
6 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry cake mix, butter, and 1/3 cup milk until blended; press two-thirds onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until center is almost set; cool 3 minutes.
Mix peanut butter and remaining milk; spread onto crust. Top with spoonfuls of marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate; press gently into cake mixture.
Bake 18 minutes or just until center is set. Cool before cutting into bars.
Kayla Rae Whitaker- Returns and Exchanges (Podcast)
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment