Here are some pictures of the really beautiful snow that is outside our door. By the way- it is still snowing! Fun, fun, fun! I feel like I'm 8 years old again. The dogs seem to be enjoying it too!
When I woke up this morning to let the dogs out and start my morning ritual of feeding the animals, I didn't think it had snowed. I looked out our carport window and didn't see anything, and I was a tad upset because I didn't want to make up a snow day because it had rained last night. Then I got to the kitchen, and looked out the window over my sink and saw the big white stuff. Yipee! I started to get excited and Presley started to get carried away (as he usually does when I get excited). He went out in the snow like it was no big deal. Tina, on the other hand, had never seen snow before and was a tad hesitant at first. I can't disagree with her, since the stuff is COLD and she is sooo close to the ground. Anyways, I started laughing because she must have jumped off the deck and landed in the snow face first, because when I went outside to take pictures she looked up at me and her entire face was covered in snow. She looked like a big snowball! I wanted to take a picture of my funny puppy, but this is all I got (and this is what I usually get when I try to take a picture of her).
You can't help but admit that North Carolina is absolutely gorgeous when it snows here. I think the tall trees covered in snow are the prettiest to look at. I took some shots of our yard covered in snow. I love that everything looks so peaceful and when you go outside you don't hear a lot of noise. It's great! Here are some shots of the house, front yard, back yard, and the neighborhood.
Well I hope all of you who live in the Raleigh area enjoy your snow day today. I know I will. I already see some grand kids, who are staying over at one of our neighbors homes, are outside building a snowman- SO cute! I may post more photos later (Jordan wants to take the truck out and we can go look around). Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment