Friday, December 26, 2008

Our 3rd Christmas (as a married couple) Together...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

We have had a fun, eventful Christmas this year, and I'm already going to warn you that there are more photos coming. Jordan got a new camera for Christmas, from my parents, and I have been busy snapping photos on that camera and on our "old" camera. Jordan hasn't uploaded the software for the new camera yet, and I'm going to let him do that since it was his Christmas present- I'd hate for him to miss out. ;)

We celebrated Christmas with my parents this past Sunday, and we went to Jordan's parents on Christmas day. We had a lot of fun with everyone and are extremely grateful, as to how not only Santa, but our family members were sooo good to us.

Anyways, on to the pictures...

Jordan opening one of his new Christmas presents...a new camera! Yay!


Jordan got himself a rifle during the Christmas break. It's a Remington and it's 30 caliber with a huge scope on it. He plans to take up deer huntin' or hog huntin'. Either way, it's a nice lookin' gun. I'm so glad my Texan family is wearing off on him. :-) He's such a stud muffin!



During the past few days of Christmas break, Jordan put up our new carport/backyard doors! They are beautiful! On Christmas Eve, I placed a few luminaries out on our walk. There were supposed to be six of them, but three of the bags fell apart because the sand that came with them was too wet, and it fell through the bags. :( Oh well. They were still pretty though. I have a couple of better shots, of the luminaries, on our new camera.





Like I said before, on Christmas day we went to Jordan's parents for Christmas. Momma Normark made a huge breakfast for us and then we opened presents before lunch. Jordan got a couple of big surprises from his parents. His mom loves it when everyone makes a list of what they want for Christmas. Jordan doesn't like to tell people what he wants, because he always says he doesn't want anything. Sooo that leaves it up to ME to tell his mom what I think he wants. Well, this year I had NO clue! I knew he wanted to learn to play the piano, so I said a keyboard. Well then Jordan overheard me say that and then told his mom he didn't want a keyboard. So then one day as we were going through Costco, I heard Jordan make a comment that he wished we had a second flat-screen TV that was bigger. So I assumed that's what he wanted and told his mom. His parents got him both! You should have seen the looks on his face yesterday as he was presented with all these gifts. They were priceless! I was snapping pictures like crazy with both cameras, all day yesterday (Christmas) but I can only show you the ones that I got with him and the keyboard on the old camera. Sorry y'all. I promise though, that I will post the photos of Jordan being shocked (along with others) just as soon as I can.

Anyways here are the photos of Jordan, playing around with his keyboard....



You might be asking what I got for Christmas. Well I got an iPod Nano and Tina, along with all of her shots and her major surgery. That's right, there will be no Toy Poodle puppies in this house..and I am completely OK with that. :) I also got a couple more presents, but I just listed the ones that I got from Jordan.

This is all for now. I promise I will post more when I get the other camera uploaded.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: