Jordan taking a picture of me with his new camera.
Jordan taking more photos with his new camera. One of me with the dogs and my new SpotBot (I got one for Christmas) and then another photo with just Presley (Demon dog..ha ha!).
Pictures of our luminaries and our house all lit-up for Christmas Eve.
Here is a picture of our stockings on Christmas day at Jordan's parents' house. We get a lot of stuff! The big stockings are for the boys and the smaller ones are for us girls (daughter in-laws), however it doesn't matter. Terisa and I never, ever feel like we aren't loved or left out. Mom and Dad Normark make sure we are plenty loved. I also got a picture of Jordan's brother, Jonathan and his wife Terisa. Such a sweet couple.
Here are photos of Jordan opening up his keyboard and his TV. I also snapped a photo of what our car looked like all packed up with both dogs, the 42-inch TV, the keyboard, my big decorative mirror, and all the other other many things we got on Christmas day at the Normarks.
No comments:
Post a Comment