Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School days 2008

Many of you have asked me (Monica) what my classroom looks like. Well I took a few pictures of it today, before "Meet the Teacher" night. I started setting up my classroom last week and put the finishing touches on it today.

Here are the pictures of my classroom. I hope you enjoy them! By the way, I apologize for not writing more but I am exhausted. I have been at school from 8:00am until 7:00pm, running around like a chicken with its head cut off! It's good to be back though. I trully enjoy my job and cannot wait until the new school year begins!






This is a picture of my Promethean board. It is sort of like a SmartBoard, but BETTER! My students love working with it, almost as much as I do.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love seeing what your classroom looks like...so inviting, neat and organized. what a cool teacher they have!