Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fourth of July 2008!!!!




We hope everyone had a terrific 4th of July!!!! We sure had a great, and very memorable one! Jordan and I joined our parents for a family picnic at the 4th of July fireworks in Cary, NC at Regency Park. We sat out and listened to the North Carolina Symphony and ate sandwiches. Then when it was about time for the fireworks to start, it started pouring down rain! Luckily we brought some blankets, and used those to drape over our heads to wait for the rain to start. Unfortunately though, they canceled the fireworks for that evening as it was too wet, and rescheduled them for the next evening. Jordan and I didn't go the next evening though because we were off to the beach (which is the next post).

Anyways, here are the pictures that we took of our 4th of July celebration at Regency Park in Cary, North Carolina.

OH! By the way, before I forget! There is a picture of me, taking a picture of the t-shirt that I am wearing at the 4th of July picnic. This t-shirt is the shirt that my cousins, aunts, and uncles were wearing at a 4th of July parade in Round Top, Texas. I was supporting their float almost 900 miles away! I had to take a picture of it to show them that I was supporting them.





No comments: