So we haven't posted in awhile, but that's ok. We both have been SUPER busy, and we just can't help it if we don't make it to the computer.
Anyways, latest Normark updates: 1) Jordan's grandmother's 100th birthday was this past Saturday, April 19th. We (Jordan's parents, his brother and his sister in-law, us, cousins, nieces, etc) had a little party for her last Sunday, April 20th. It was lots of fun, and all I can say is, I hope I look as good as she does when I get that age. Actually, I just hope to live to 100. That's amazing! I will put pictures up just as soon as we get them. Our camera battery died the moment we tried taking pictures, but luckily Jordan's brother, Jonathan, had his camera, and was taking several pictures. 2) Well, I obviously married a man that I have some similarities to, because I am having my gallbladder taken out as well. That's right! I saw a surgeon today and he said that my gallbladder needs to come out, and we went ahead and scheduled me for surgery (May 19th). I just hope the surgery works! I'm very nervous about it, and hope that the doctors are all doing the right thing.
Other than that....we have no "new" news. We are the same 'ol, same 'ol. Nothing special. Only a few more puny (sp?) weeks until I am out of school for summer. Woo-hoo!!!! I can't wait!
Kayla Rae Whitaker- Returns and Exchanges (Podcast)
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment