::sigh:: I remember when she used to be this small.
A picture of Lizzie at just three days old.
Where have the past six months gone? Already our girl can do so many things. She can smile, roll over, sit-up by herself, babble non-stop, scream/screech at the top of her lungs (just for fun), and so much more.
Here are a few photos of her playing with my parents' dog, Stella.
She's starting to eat solid foods. Not a big fan so far (she'd much rather nurse or drink a bottle full of expressed milk), but we're starting to make progress each day.
Sitting up all by herself.

She has such a fun personality.

I think she looks a lot like Jordan in these next photos.

Smiling for her mommy!

Although the girl rarely smiles for photos, she is really a happy baby. We couldn't have asked for a sweeter child. We already have people commenting about our next child and how they will be the "devil", since Lizzie is such an angel. (No- I'm not pregnant- and don't plan to be for awhile. Give me some time people!)
She has such a fun personality.
I think she looks a lot like Jordan in these next photos.
Smiling for her mommy!
Although the girl rarely smiles for photos, she is really a happy baby. We couldn't have asked for a sweeter child. We already have people commenting about our next child and how they will be the "devil", since Lizzie is such an angel. (No- I'm not pregnant- and don't plan to be for awhile. Give me some time people!)
No comments:
Post a Comment