Sunday, January 09, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Here are some photos of our little girl with a hat that her granny bought her a few months ago. I hope she can still wear it for her 6-month photo shoot in a few weeks.

Lounging on the sofa before church and watching the puppies.

What?!
Isn't this just a pitiful face?


I just love my new hat, don't you?!


As I was snapping these photos, I propped Lizzie up against one of the throw pillows. Next thing I know, Lizzie decided to start trying to sit up on her own! I think we both had a look of surprise on our faces as I quickly took a picture.

Lizzie's New Year resolutions (by Lizzie Marie):
1. Grow some teeth.
2. Learn to like sweet potatoes and carrots! So far NOT a big fan of either one!
3. Learn to crawl.
4. Forget crawling- let's learn to walk!
5. Practice saying "Mama" or "Dada"
6. Learn to smile for pictures.
7. Play with all my new toys that I got for Christmas.
8. Grow some hair.
9. Practice my screeching until it is perfect-o and I can make Presley really scared of me.
10. Continue working on wrapping Mommy and Daddy around my tiny little finger.- This one I will definitely accomplish this year!

Happy 2011!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

she is ADORABLE !!!!!!