Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Many Faces of Elizabeth (5 week old photo session with Mommy).

On Thursday, August 26th- Elizabeth turned 5 weeks old. I decided to do my own photo session with my favorite little girl. As I was snapping away, I had to laugh at all the facial expressions my baby gave me over a few minutes. She is loads of fun to talk to because of all her expressions that she gives you. I'm thinking we might have a future actress on our hands.

Here are the photos I took of her. She is sitting on her Boppy pillow on our bed. Don't worry, Mommy was right there beside her the entire time. I purchased a few new headbands for her to wear with her many outfits- so in the pictures you will see one of Elizabeth's stylish new headbands. I purchased three of them off of Etsy.com for only $4.00. Totally worth it! Also in this photo, I strapped a pair of rattle wristbands to her so she could play with them. She really didn't notice them, but I did. Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Play time with Mommy.


"My mommy says I am sooooooooooo cute!"

"Sticking my tongue out for the camera. That's what I think of you camera!"



"Do you love my new headband?"



This picture was actually the end of a smile.





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: