Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Elizabeth is 4 weeks (1 month old!)

Lizzy is 4 weeks old! Time is just starting to fly by for us! On the day before she turned one month old, I caught Lizzy admiring the mobile that is attached to her swing. She just kept looking up at the marine animals in awe. It was fun to watch!


Another photo of my girl looking at her marine animal swing mobile.

She ended up falling asleep in her swing, and I just had to snap a picture of my sweet little girl.


Here are a few photos of Elizabeth on her one month birthday!!!! (Sunday, August 22nd, 2010)

"I'm one month old! Woo-hoo!"



"My mommy thinks I'm pretty cute."


"Put 'em up!"


"OK, I didn't mind getting my picture taken, but now since you're going to put that sign up- I think I might just start crying because I hate it!"




"Oh, well I guess the sign isn't that bad. Something has caught my eye. I'm not sure what it is- but I like to look at it!"



Next Thursday (September 2nd) I start back to work. Jordan will be staying home with Lizzy in the early mornings, and then at around 10am-4 pm (when I get home) we will have a nanny for Lizzy. Lizzy's nanny is named Ms. Linn. She is a mom of our friend Ashley Martindale. She is a terrific lady and I am soooooo glad that she'll be watching Lizzy. It makes me happy to know that she'll be taken care of by someone so safe. It makes the idea of going back and leaving my little girl for part of the day to go back to work not so horrible. With that said- since work is just around the corner, I'm not sure how often I will get to post photos of Lizzy. I promise to do my best, but please don't feel like we are ignoring you or not caring about you if a week or so goes by without any photos. Please understand that our lives are a little busy, and we will post photos of our precious baby girl as soon as we can.

No comments: