Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jordan's Townhome & Christmas Party

I wanted to show everyone the progress that Jordan is making on his townhome. The painter finally finished, and carpet is going in sometime soon (We won't talk about that issue right now!).

Anyways, here are some pictures that I have recently taken of the townhome. This house is going to look amazing when Jordan gets done with it!










Last night Jordan's parents had their annual Christmas Tree Decorating Party at their Raleigh home. I wasn't able to snap very many pictures because I was too busy decorating the Normark's Christmas tree, and visiting with family and friends. I was able to get a couple shots at dinner though, when the men decided to play with their napkin rings.

Nice bow-ties men!


Jordan acting like a man from the old days. Nice frown babe!


Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

looks like a fun thanksgiving dinner. i love the shot of you two. like the scruff Jordan! e & a