Anyways, we have taken pictures of what we've been up to these past few weeks. Enjoy!
The Normarks
Last weekend (November 8th), I went with my parents to a Sheepdog Herding show. I have grown up around Border Collies and Australian Shepards, so it was neat for me to see these dogs in action. Ours never hearded sheep though, just me and my brother. It was neat! They also had some Agility Trials (that's what I think they're called), and that looked like fun. They had this tube, and I think every dog loved running through the tube. It was cute.
So have you ever woken up in the morning and wonder what happened during the night while you slept? We sometimes wonder that. Jordan had done a wonderful job raking the yard this past week. Then this Saturday, we woke up to find our yard covered in leaves. I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of trees in your yard. The leaves were pretty though.
While I was out taking pictures of the leaves, I felt "picture-happy" and I decided to take a picture of what our soon-to-be old carport and backdoors look like, and show you what we are replacing them with. Yes, the new ones will be painted to match our house. I cannot wait until they are on and stick Christmas wreaths on them. Woo-hoo! I also took a few photos of our new furniture that we bought. Some of it will be taken over to the townhome (the one Jordan is working on) so we can "stage" the house, when we put it on the market in a few weeks. Exciting! I LOVE my new yellow chairs and coffee table! I cannot wait to move stuff around so we can set them up.
And last, but not least, are some photos of our 6-month old puppy, Tina. We can't believe it's been 6 months already! My does time fly! She has so far been a wonderful addition to our family. She's still a tad terrified of children, but we're really hoping that when Natalie comes on Saturday, she will get Tina used to being around kids. Yes, there are a couple of photos that I have taken where Tina has an outfit on. I know I said that I will NEVER dress up my dogs, and trust me I won't!!!! However, Jordan's mom bought this elf outfit for Tina, so she can wear it to her Christmas Tree Decorating party on November 29th. (In case you want to get one just like it for your dog, she bought it at my favorite store...Target!) I had to see if the outfit would fit her and as she was trying it on, I decided to take a few photos of her in it before she most likely shreds it to pieces at the party. No, Presley won't have an outfit to wear to the party, just Tina. A year ago, Momma Normark bought some reindeer antlers for Presley, and I had him wear them for a few minutes one day (just to have a laugh), and the next day I came home and he had shredded the antlers to bits...and the funny part is- Presley NEVER chews on anything!!!! It goes to show you, dogs don't like to get dressed up.
Well that's all for now folks, but don't worry, there are more posts to come!
Have a great week!
2 comments:
thanks for the update...i do really like your new furniture..where did you shop?
ashley
You're welcome for the update, although I'm pretty sure ours are not as fun as y'alls. We got our new furniture from a tag sale that a builder was having. He had some interior decorator come in and decorate his new model home a couple years ago, and since all his homes are sold, he decided to sell the furniture in it. It was quite a deal because all the stuff was of course in great condition AND they all had bargain prices. Y'all should just come over and be the first guests to sit in my new yellow chairs. ;)
-Monica
Post a Comment