Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Talented Husband!

I am in complete awe over my husband. He is a genius at renovating homes! I have to show everyone some of the amazing things that he is doing to our current fixer-upper (because I know he won't do it himself). This house is going to look unbelievable when he is finished. I am so proud of him!

This is an in-lay that Jordan designed, created, and placed in the floor himself.


This area used to be a closet (that had a dead bolt on it- go figure!) and now Jordan is just going to put a cabinet there.


So Jordan has always been good at renovating bathrooms (he did ours at this house and it is a lot better than how it used to look!) but he has done an exceptional job on this. He did all the tile work himself, including the stones on the shower floor. I am already completely jealous of whoever buys the house and gets this bathroom!


The new bathtub that Jordan put in complete with new tile and bronze bath fixtures! The old tub was a jacuzzi (sp?) tub and we got someone to rip that out for us. I love the shelf that Jordan put by the tub. If this were going to be my tub, I would be out buying candles for that shelf right now! Again- I'm SO jealous!


This is the dining room and yes it is still being renovated, although the chandelier is new. In case you want the same chandelier, it came from Costco. Such a great store!



This living room is not completely fixed up yet, but is on its way! Trust me, it looks like a million times better than it had before!


And now a quicky funny story about our dear sweet Presley. A couple of nights ago, I went to bed before Jordan. I had probably been asleep for about 30 minutes or so, when I heard Jordan come in the room and asked me to get up and come into the living room. I thought something serious had happened...and I also thought that the "something serious" had to do with our little puppy, Tina, because I had put her away in her kennel for the night...and I thought she had gotten out and was stuck! I ran into the living room, and to my surprise I saw Presley curled up in Tina's tiny dog bed! Jordan and I busted out laughing hysterically because our 60 pound dog thought it would be comfortable for him to lay in our 3 pound dog's dog bed, when he has a huge dog bed of his very own! I quickly grabbed the camera and was able to take a few shots. Presley looks guilty in both of them. I guess he was ashamed that we were laughing at him.

Here are the photos of Presley in Tina's dog bed. Silly dog!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

okay, so you do fab work Jordan! really nice. too cute of Presley!

Eric said...

Jordan, That bath looks great! And that inlay looks even better.