I'd write more about today's event, but I'm exhausted from today's festivities...so I'm going to end my comments here...and let y'all enjoy some pictures of today's fly-in.
An aerial shot of the Normark's airport. Great photo babe!
This is what happens when Jordan asks me to stand still, so he can take my picture! Ha ha!
Good times at the fly-in with family and friends!
Our good friends Eric, Ashley, and Caleb Martindale (Caleb is their son...but still a friend and a "potential" future friend to our someday soon-to-be kid(s)) came out to visit. As always, it was great to see them and we had a terrific time showing them what a fly-in is all about. Tina (our dog) especially enjoyed Caleb because he is just the right height for her! Oh and of course...Caleb was perfectly behaved! Please don't expect that from our future children folks. I can already sense that ours will be spoiled rotten terrors!
I think my family in South Africa has shown Jordan a thing or two!
That's all folks!
1 comment:
that's awesome you caught Jordan in action with the chair on head !! we so enjoyed the time at the fly in ! thank you!
Post a Comment