Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tina at 4 months old!

Today Tina is officially 4 months old! I know, I'm a loser for posting a topic such as silly as this, but we don't have any children yet, and I feel a tad left out (since all my friends pretty much have children). Therefore, I decided to show you a picture of my 4-month old "dog-ter". I wanted to let everyone see that, yes. she is actually growing! I believe Tina is about 3 pounds (maybe a tad over 3) now, and is still gaining weight. I've never seen such a tiny thing eat so much food! The vet thinks she'll get to be a whopping 5 pounds...which is still tiny (especially compared Presley who is 60 pounds)...but she won't be tiny, tiny.

Anyways, here's a picture or two of our growing girl...

Tina at one week:


Tina at four-weeks old:


Tina at two-months old:



Tina, today, at four-months old:


No comments: