Here are some pictures of our very special day:
Two years ago, Jordan and I got married under this very arch; which is now in our backyard. By the way, Jordan made this arch especially for our big day!
One of Jordan's gifts from me. I wonder what it is?!
Wow! Look at this! It's a cookie cake from Jordan's favorite cookie shop.
This is a picture of us at our wedding reception, exactly two years ago!!! We got married on Saturday, August 5th, 2006, at the Devil's Ridge Country Club. What an amazing night. We will always remember it! We have plans to go there this Friday to celebrate our marriage!

Jordan and I went out to eat tonight to celebrate our 2-year anniversary. We ate sushi (one of our favorite meals) at the restaurant "Mura" in North Hills. We had a fabulous meal! I will never forget today!
1 comment:
How fun. How sweet. What a privilege to get to watch you guys through this journey....
Post a Comment