This past Thursday, July 10th I drove out (with my mom) to Longview, Texas to see my brother. We had a great trip! It took 16 hours to get to Texas and 16 hours to drive back to NC. While we were there we went to a shooting range to practice shooting pistols. I have taken a Concealed Carry gun course before, and have practiced shooting with Jordan. It was a nice shooting range and we all had fun. Then the next night we went to Shreveport, Louisiana where we went to Diamond Jacks Casino and played the penny slot machines for a couple of hours. I have never been gambling before, so this was all new to me. I played ten dollars and only lost one dollar. My mom took a picture of me when I had won $3.00 and came out ahead for a little while. That is the picture you see below. Anyways, I had a lot of fun down there and Brian (my brother) was a super host! It's sooooo good to be home though. I really missed Jordan and Presley. I think I'm done traveling for awhile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment