Happy very belated 2012!!!!
I've uploaded pictures from both the month of December and from the start of 2012! My apologies for slacking off. I've been busy, and also sick which has kept me from blogging about our life (but we'll get to that in a moment).
The start of December stared off with Lizzie's first Christmas party. Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus made an appearance, and Lizzie got to sit on his lap and tell him her wishes for Christmas!! She was such a good girl the entire time!!
Us, my parents, and Jordan's parents went to see "Lights On the Neuse", which is a Christmas light park. It was cold, but fun!!
We got an unexpected early Christmas present a few weeks before Christmas. We found out December 7th that we were going to be expecting Baby Normark 2 in about 9 months! What a WONDERFUL surprise!! (Hint! Hint!: This is why I've been so sick lately!)
Christmas morning 2011!! Lizzie's 2nd Christmas!! We started off our morning by watching cartoons and having Lizzie open up her stocking.
A new puppy, a gift card from Aunt Ida May and Uncle Byron, a book, and some Play-doh!!!!
Lizzie all dressed up in her new Christmas outfit!!
We spent Christmas Day with Jordan's family and my family. We had such a good time with everybody!! We hosted Christmas brunch and my parents hosted all of us that evening to Christmas dinner!!
Christmas Day dinner consisted of beef tenderloin (which unfortunately made this pregnant momma nauseous- yes, beef makes me nauseous!!). I laid down in one of my parents' comfy chairs and Lizzie decided it would be fun to climb all over me!
Guess what Santa brought Lizzie for Christmas?!! A rocking horse!! Yay!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2012 BEGINS!!!!
No, this was not one of Lizzie's Christmas presents- and it was actually taken on New Year's day! I just wanted to get a photo of Lizzie sitting in her airplane.
This picture was taken when I was around 10 weeks pregnant with Baby Normark 2. I can tell this pregnancy is going to make my tummy a little bit larger than when I was pregnant with Lizzie!!
After I finished taking my belly picture, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Lizzie posing for me. I had to snap a picture of my adorable little girl!
The latest thing this 18-month old is up to is- trying on Mommy's shoes of course!!
Daddy bought some new tires for his race car. While he was waiting on the new wheels to arrive, the tires sat in our office. Lizzie had fun playing in them.
Daddy is number one!!
Our big dog Presley, prefers to stay outside. But lately we've been having him come in at night because we feel like it's too cold for him. Lizzie insisted that she get in his area the other night, so this momma took some pictures of Lizzie playing with the big puppy.
Here she's checking herself out in the mirror.
Sitting by the big puppy.
Being silly.
Again- trying on Mommy's shoes (while Mommy is off at work)!
I love her smug look in this one.
Happy 2012!!!! See ya soon!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment