The room that my grandparents' rented out to celebrate my granny's birthday at Gravy.
The guests
The cakes.
Me hanging out with my daddy and playing with my favorite toy. By this time of the night, it was REALLY late, but I did really well.
OK, I'm new at this, so please forgive me for messing up the pictures. :) I'll tell this story from the bottom up. :)
My granny (my mommy's mommy) had her 60th birthday party this past weekend (February 26th). Her actual birthday is December 29th, but since Opa and Granny thought everyone might be busy that time of year- they decided to have it on February 26th. So my granny got to stay 59 a few more days. :)
They (my granny and Opa) decided to host the party at one of their favorite restaurants in Raleigh- Gravy! Although I didn't get to eat any of the food, I was able to look at it and I have decided that when my mommy and daddy decide to let me eat Italian food, this will be the place that I request to go to. Anyway- back to the party- the party was fun! There was food. There was dancing. There were lots of people. It was FUN!
Please scroll up to view the photos that my mommy and daddy took at granny's birthday. I'm sure you will enjoy them.
XOXO,
Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment