A few months back (try August), my Aunt Laurie came to visit Lizzie, Jordan, and I. She brought Lizzie this really cute camo "snow suit", and since it was summer we put it away in her closet for one day when it got cold out. Well, a few weeks ago (middle of January) we went on a trip to Camp Lejune and brought Lizzie with us. We knew it was going to be cold outside, and we also knew we would be outside during most of our visit- so we put this snow suit on top of her regular clothes. The girl stayed warm and never wimpered once! Today we went to Target and I put her in this outfit so she would stay warm. Once again- it worked! Woo-hoo!
Anyways, I'd like to take a moment and dedicate this post and my last post to my Aunt Laurie and Aunt Darlene- who have so graciously given Lizzie two cute "Tom Boy" outfits that I know she will enjoy AND stay warm in!
Smiling for the camera.



See you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment