And what a FIRST Christmas it was!
We hosted Christmas brunch at our house this year. We did it last year too, but this year is probably the first of many Christmas brunches at our house. Which is fine by us. With the amount of loot our baby girl received this year- it's best that the gifts come to us or we will need a bigger car- wait, no, scratch that idea- we will need a bus!
So do you remember from a previous post what our Christmas palm tree looked like? Well yesterday morning, after all the presents from family and friends near and far arrived at our house, it looked like Christmas threw up at our house!
Don't believe me?! Here's my evidence:
Here is my cute little elf on her 1st Christmas morning! Yes, I had to get her a pink Santa hat!
Where's Waldo- I mean, where's Lizzie? Can you spot the baby?
I think our little girl knows how spoiled she is, because although it's kinda hard to see her face- she's got a smirk spread across that sweet, little face of her's.
No, our daughter isn't spoiled. No way! Must be nice being the first grandchild on both sides. :)
And just a few seconds before I took this picture, we had all the grandparents and uncle taking pictures of Lizzie with her presents. It looked like the paparazzi (sp?) with all the flashes going off.

Lizzie with one of many Christmas presents.

Lizzie with one of her stockings.

Playing with Aunt Terisa! She was showing Aunt Terisa how she could bounce!


Lizzie with her grandpas. (She's sitting in grandpa's lap and Opa is sitting next to the two of them.)

Lizzie getting some help at opening her first Christmas present from her grandpas!

It's a picture of Lizzie from our family Christmas card- blown up to a descent size (so you can see her face) and placed in an adorable ornament! Thank you Milbauers!

Opening up a present from Lizzie's Great Aunt Laurie. A toy drum! I think we are going to have a future musician on our hands- which is fine by us!

And yes, Aunt Laurie- the batteries still work!!
All in all the day was fun for everybody! After Christmas brunch at our house, we went to my parents' house for Christmas dinner. We had a great time there- and of course, Lizzie received more presents. Hands down, I think Lizzie had a fabulous first Christmas! Don't you think so?
Lizzie with one of many Christmas presents.
Lizzie with one of her stockings.
Yes, I said one of her stockings!
Playing with Aunt Terisa! She was showing Aunt Terisa how she could bounce!
Lizzie with her grandpas. (She's sitting in grandpa's lap and Opa is sitting next to the two of them.)
Lizzie getting some help at opening her first Christmas present from her grandpas!
It's a picture of Lizzie from our family Christmas card- blown up to a descent size (so you can see her face) and placed in an adorable ornament! Thank you Milbauers!
Opening up a present from Lizzie's Great Aunt Laurie. A toy drum! I think we are going to have a future musician on our hands- which is fine by us!
And yes, Aunt Laurie- the batteries still work!!
All in all the day was fun for everybody! After Christmas brunch at our house, we went to my parents' house for Christmas dinner. We had a great time there- and of course, Lizzie received more presents. Hands down, I think Lizzie had a fabulous first Christmas! Don't you think so?
Thank you again to everyone who sent Lizzie presents! We really do appreciate your generosity.
Well, I am off to wash Lizzie's new outfits and unpack her presents. It's currently showing outside, and there is a LOT of snow! I will have to take pictures for y'all later.
Well, I am off to wash Lizzie's new outfits and unpack her presents. It's currently showing outside, and there is a LOT of snow! I will have to take pictures for y'all later.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment