Anyways, my daddy wanted my mom to bring the camera to take pictures of the airplanes, but instead she ended taking only pictures of me. She said she wanted to remember what I looked like when I was 7 weeks old. Am I 7 weeks old already?!!! I guess so!!!!
These pictures are a little out-of-order. But this is a picture of me at the end of the fly-in. I was a little tired from being the "star of the show".
Me staring at Grancie.
Talking with Grancie.
Hello there!
Showing off part of my smile.
Both of my grandmas were at the fly-in. Grancie is holding me in her lap, and Granny is kneeling beside us and trying to get me to smile for them. They made some pretty silly faces just trying to get me to smile. Little do they know it, but I have them wrapped around my little finger!
Me and Grancie. I love being held like this. By the way, look at my belly. I am starting to fill out a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment