The other day Grancie came to visit Mommy and me. Mommy wanted to take a nap, so Grancie offered to come and watch me while Mommy slept. Well, the nap never happened because I decided that I was hungry and then I didn't want to settle down. Mommy decided that she wanted to show me how to vacuum, so she put me in this carrier, and showed me how the vacuum worked. I got quiet as she was vacuuming, and then afterwards Grancie got to hold me when I wasn't trying out my new set of lungs.
We went to Daddy's parents' house during the first weekend in August. This was my first REAL outing! I got to lay in the bassinet that Daddy had when he was a baby. The bassinet has been in Daddy's family for a long, long time. Mommy and Daddy were happy to see me in there.
One of my first rides in my swing. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the swing at first because it rocked from side-to-side. Then Mommy fixed it and now it rocks front to back (like a normal swing should!) and now I'm OK with being in it.
A few photos of me all bundled up and ready to go to Target (our first real outing) with Mommy. Mommy said that I was a pretty good girl. I didn't let out one little peep unless the cart stopped. So Mommy never let that cart stop!
My Great Aunt Laurie (my Mommy's aunt) came up from Houston to visit me. We had a wonderful visit with her and she brought me an adorable camo outfit that I can use this winter (It's a size 12 months- so I'm guessing I'll wear it this winter). It is so cute!!!! I look forward to wearing it.
A 2-week old photo of me sleeping!
Here is a picture of Grancie and me. Grancie came to visit me while Mommy and Daddy went out for a bit. Luckily it was right after a feeding, so it wasn't too stressful for either one of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment