This year we went to two Halloween parties. One was a fly-in at the Shiloh, NC airport (it was during the day) and the other one we were invited to was with some of my friends at work. Yes, pilots and teachers can get crazy!
I didn't take any pictures of the Halloween Fly-In, but I did take some photos of the party at my work party. Kathy M. (the hostess) had her house all gussied up with some of the best Halloween decorations ever! It must have taken a lot of work to get it lookin' as good as she had it!
Here are a few photos of the Kathy M.'s home. I just had to take pictures of the very cool and very fun decorations she had....
The photo below is a picture of the creepiest Halloween decoration I have ever seen! I can already tell you that this thing is going to give me many, many nightmares....
There were a couple of Halloween costumes that I had to take pictures of.
This one is my friend Joanna, dressing up as "A bed". Clever!
These are photos of some lady (a neighbor and/or friend of Kathy M.'s) and she came dressed as the "Octo-Mom". She was so much fun!
This is a photo of me with my Kindergarten peeps: Joanna and Kathy W.
And of course I had to include a fun photo of us! Don't we look so scary?! I'm a kitty-cat, and Jordan dressed up as an extreme NRA redneck. So fun! I love his belt buckle! My man is such a goofball! I love him dearly for his sense of humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment