Jordan and I were pretty much the only couple there without kids, so we amused ourselves on the playground along with the toddlers that were there. I snapped a picture of Jordan reliving one of his favorite childhood activities...
Jill and I used to teach together at the old elementary school I had worked at. We also taught with our friend, Debra- who also attended Kaden's birthday today with her two sons. Xavier is the oldest one (he's 3) and I was able to snap a cute picture of him. I swear....he could model for The Gap! What a heartbreaker! Watch out girls!
The last pictures I took are of Kaden and his mom (Jill) with his birthday cupcake. The cupcakes were so cute! We will really miss Matt, Jill, and Kaden as they will be moving to St. Louis soon. Kaden is such a cute kid and quite an intelligent little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment